Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Full Forth




I forced my husband, Jack and our dog, Kai out with me today on my hunt. We went via automobile because time was limited as we had a 4th of July BBQ to go to. At first I was thinking I could find some super patriotic, half naked person walking around town. This is nothing unusual here. When I saw these two I knew the beard of the day had been located. In 10 seconds we whipped around 3 blocks, turbo parked, and Jack ran to catch these two for me while I gathered my camera. Luckily they were very cool about it and didn’t have their cells out ready to call 911. I guess in this city we’re all a little used to being approached by crazy strangers.

Meet Patrick. He gets 8 CCs for a nice and thick, multi colored arrangement with his hot lady friend, Lisa on his arm. Happy 4th of July all.

No comments:

Post a Comment