Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Motorcoon



I started at Precita Park today where we take the dog sometimes so she can roll in another dog’s pee and beg strangers for food. There was hardly anyone there except a dreaded guy playing with 4 dogs. His dreads went down to his arse plus he had a full beard. I really wanted to take a picture but at first site of my camera he kept moving further and further away. I'm hoping to run into him again. I'll be way more aggressive next time.

Moving on, I got to a main street and was surrounded by beards. So many choices but Motorcoon was the one. Coolness. Who else has a raccoon tail on their bikes butt...I mean really? Who? My husband would dress like this if I'd let him.

I’m giving Motorcoon 7.75 CCs just for being him.

2 comments:

  1. whitedevilJuly 15, 2010

    now this guy is totally livin the dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CripDevilleJuly 15, 2010

    captcha sux my nards........

    ReplyDelete