Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Super Nice Mike




Today's hunt started at Trader Joe's in San Francisco’s SOMA district (I can’t afford Whole Paycheck, people). Like many of us do, I shopped with an empty stomach and had nothing in my bags to snack on after so I had to go buy MORE food from a small cafe stand right outside the market. This is where Mike enters into the story. He was peacefully eating a burrito while reading a book so I rudely disturbed him to see if he would be my prey of the day. Of course he said yes...I mean, look at that face. I think his mouth was still full when I shot his photo. People are so nice here.

Beard #12 residing on Mike's face gets 7 CCs...nice and thick!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2010

    he looks like a nice guy,seems like your having some fun with this.....does it ever become "work"??

    ReplyDelete