Thursday, July 8, 2010

Praise Topher




Believe it or not, I have to do other things besides gallivant around the city taking photos of beards. I still need to make a living which I do as a graphic designer. While out for a meeting today, I ran into Topher.

To me the best part about Topher's beard / hair combo is all the little wispy hair bits sticking up on the top of his head and the overall obvious lack of grooming. I’m guessing he can still get the ladies with his charm so he doesn't bother with a comb.

Beard #6 gets 7.5 CCs for making me feel a moment of spirituality.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see him dressed as Andrew W.K. for Halloween. That's actually what I want to dress as this year but I bet Topher would pull it off better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 09, 2010

    Wispy hair bits sticking up and droopy-slacker eyes. A combination of laziness, confidence, and condescension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha , i thought it was that foo fighter dude....ur so paparazzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats why i dont have whispy hairs sticking up....people can tell everything about you then ;)

    ReplyDelete